YouAct is looking for energetic and dedicated new members to strengthen our organization and forward our work in promoting sexual and reproductive rights of young people.
- Aged 18-29;
- Expected to be available for a minimum 1-year commitment for membership;
- Residing in any country of the Council of Europe [i] including Belarus and Kosovo;
- Interested in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR);
- Shares the values and principles upheld by YouAct and wishes to actively work with us to achieve our mission and vision;
- Have a good command of English;
- Able to access the internet, check and respond to emails at least twice a week;
- Willing and able to spend at least 4 hours a week volunteering for YouAct;
- Willing and able to participate in a one-hour-long training once a week during the first membership month.
- Affiliated with an organization – working on a national/international level such as youth organizations, political parties, NGOs.
- Actively working in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) or within a similar field such as human rights, gender equality, international development, etc.
- Previous experience or knowledge of Resource Mobilization (fundraising, etc.), Web Design, IT, Media Design, Advertising or Communications.
- Currently active in Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Norway, Germany, France, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary, Malta in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights.
What we offer
- A space to share experience, knowledge, and skills with other young people working on Sexual and Reproductive Rights from different countries and backgrounds;
- An empowering and dynamic working environment which ensures youth leadership and participation in decision-making processes;
- The opportunity to increase your level of knowledge and experience in SRHR, advocacy and capacity building;
- Opportunities to participate in regional and international meetings;
- Involvement and input in the development of YouAct as an organization and its projects.
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, follow these steps:
Fill out the application form below and submit by July 31st, 23.59 CEST. Late applications will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will also be invited for an interview.
Final results will be announced in September.
To apply, click here.
The whole form should take less than 30 min to be filled.