Criteria for membership
Members must be:
- Actively working in the field of SRHR and affiliated with/or have been affiliated with one or more organisations (nongovernmental organisation, civil society organisation, youth group etc.).
- Individuals (they do not represent an organisation).
- Individuals that are supportive of our Charter.
- Able to spend at least 4 hours a week volunteering for YouAct.
- Able to access the internet.
- Able to check and respond to emails at least once a week.
- Able to commit for a minimum of 2 years.
- Aged 18-29 (age range of members is 18-30).
- Residing in any country of the Council of Europe, Belarus and Kosovo.
- Able to speak and write English fluently.
What YouAct offers
- Training on SRHR issues, advocacy, fund raising and capacity building
- A space to share experience, knowledge and skills with other young people from different countries and backgrounds
- Knowledge and experience in SRHR and advocacy
- Participation in regional and international meetings/opportunities
- Involvement and input in the development of YouAct
- Fun, energy, friendship, inspiration and sharing ideas
YouAct Partners & Supporters
We would like to extend our thanks to the following organisations who have shown continued and increased commitment to YouAct and Youth Participation through funding, support and partnership: