- Donate or fundraise .
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Like our Facebook fan page!
- Sign up to our e-news bulletin (at the bottom of the site).
- Volunteer (under construction).
- Learn more about becoming a member of YouAct.
Recruitment for new YouAct members is on a rolling basis, however we will have an annual recruitment drive for new members.
Criteria for membership
Members must be;
- Actively working in the field and affiliated with / or have been affiliated with one or more of the following;
b) Political party.
c) Youth organisation.
d) UN agency.
- Individuals (they do not represent an NGO).
- Individuals that are supportive of our Charter.
- Able to spend at least 4 hours a week volunteering for YouAct.
- Able to access the internet.
- Able to check and respond to emails at least once a week.
- Able to commit for a minimum of 2 years.
- Aged 18-26 (age range of members is 18-28).
- From a country of the Member's states of the Council of Europe and Belarus.
- Able to speak and write English fluently.
What YouAct can offer its members
- Training in relevant areas.
- Interacting and sharing experiences with other young people from different countries, and backgrounds.
- Learn about and gain experience in SRHR and advocacy.
- Gain international experience.
- Participation on regional and international meetings/ opportunities.
- Involvement and input in the development of YouAct.
- Support in realising young people's SRHR.
- Energy, inspiration and ideas.
- Confidentiality, respect.
We endeavour to provide you with an answer on your application within 3 weeks.