The Youth in Power webinar will be taking place on the 24th of July at 1 pm CET. The webinar is part of the launch of the Youth in Power for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in Europe and Central Asia, developed by youth, for youth.
The webinar has the main purpose of providing a platform for discussion on how the strategy can be used as an advocacy tool. Furthermore, the webinar will also provide more in-depth knowledge on the survey findings as well as an opportunity for Q&A with the project partners.
For those interested to join: the webinar will be held on a Blue Jeans Connection kindly provided by UNFPA ECCARO. Please ensure that you log on at least 10 minutes before, since the computer requires time to download the software.
To join via Computer:
To join via phone :
(see all numbers – http://bluejeans.com/numbers
2) Enter Conference ID : 988682756
- Introduction to Europe and Central Asia (ECA) Youth Alliance – Anja Pedersen, YSAFE
- Introduction to the Youth in Power (YiP) project – Ana Rizescu, YouAct
- Presentation of methodology and key findings – Eimear Sparks, PETRI Sofia
- Using the Youth in Power strategy as an advocacy tool
- Thematic area 1: SRHR information and education – input by Anna Szczegielniak, Youth Coalition for Sexual and Reproductive Rights (YCSRR)
- Thematic area 2: Access to SRH services – input by Melissa Garcia, International Consortium for Emergency Contraception (ICEC)
- Thematic area 3 and 4: SRHR legislation and youth participation – input by Rune Brandrup, UNFPA Eastern Europe and Central Asia Regional Office (EECARO)
- National level advocacy by Antonina Lewandowska, ASTRA Youth
- Regional and global level advocacy by Chris Van Hoorn, CHOICE for Youth and Sexuality
- Questions & Answers
If you would like to receive more information feel free to contact us @ email@example.com