We are delighted to share the Eastern Europe and Central Asia Youth Voice Campaign News Bulletin (http://eecayouthvoice.org/yvcnewsbulletin/) with compiled updates from country teams from Albania, Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova and Turkmenistan as well as regional updates from youth advocates who were involved in various post-2015 development agenda related processes.
- The contribution to the online consultation on the Draft SDGs Declaration; YouAct members from 7 countries across Europe: Romania, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Armenia, Moldova, Russia have shared their input
- The advocacy work conducted at the last round of Intergovernmental Negotiations in New York on the new development agenda
- Mobilizing support for Secretary General’s Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescent’s Health “Every Woman Every Child”
- The Annual General Meeting and the European Youth meeting hosted by YouAct in Bucharest in August
- The Joint Youth Statement on the 2030 Agenda developed in partnership with fellow youth organizations and networks
YouAct’s recent work is illustrated in the newsletter in several occasions:
You can find out more about the campaign and the Regional Youth Leadership Group below.
Link: eecayouthvoice.org |